Ronnie Burt wrote a blog post called Student Blogging Activity 2 (Beginner): Setting Up Rules & Guidelines. It included a list of classes who have set up rules to help keep their blogging activities safe and successful.
Please look through the list with your partner.
- What rules do you think are a good idea?
- Are there any rules you think we don’t need?
- Can you come up with a list of the five most important rules for our class?
“Here are examples of different ways [rules] are used on class blogs to help you with the task:
- 2KM @ Leopold Primary School! Our Blog Guidelines and General blogging information (Grade 2)
- Math Error Class Blogging Guidelines
- Mr. Salsich’s Class Blog Guidelines (Grade 3)
- Mr Mundorf’s Class Online Safety (Grade 5)
- Huzzah’s Commenting Guidelines (Grade 5/6)
- Endless Questions Responsible Blogging (Grade 6-8 )
- Mr. Pfluger’s Discussion Corner Blog Guidelines (Grade 6)
- Our Space Student blogging Guidelines (Year 6)
- Mr. M’s History Blog Posting Comments (Grade 8 )
- Mr Jorgensen’s Blogging Guidelines (Grade 8 )
- Mr B’s Box Parent Information about our blogs
- Scattergood Biology How To Post and Comment
- Biology in Action Blogging Guidelines (High School and College)”
Also check out: