Last week we completed the Lincoln High Dive coin in the cup challenge, although we should have called it the Elizabeth II High Dive.
This week we are going to take our photos and put them together in an Explain Everything presentation.
Your presentation should include:
- A title slide with an explanation of the challenge
- A photo of the equipment needed
- Step by step instructions of how to set up the challenge
- A video of the trick
- An explanation of how the trick works, visit Science Bob to find out
Each slide should have:
- A photo or video
- An animated object or drawing
- Voice over
Here are some tips for using Explain Everything:
To delete an object, select the X icon
Delete a slide by holding down the “up and down” arrows in the white box on the bottom left. Hold your finger on the slide you want to delete and select the X icon.
Add an extra slide by selecting this icon.
To erase a recording, press the “reverse double arrows” and select Yes. Note: sometimes this will not erase your animations, only your voice. If it gets too tricky, delete the slide and start again.
To get your video to appear in your final video you must “record” it by pressing play and record.