This week we have been making Research hotlists.
We have chosen topics of interest, located relevant websites and then created posters to assist other students with their research.
Click on the images below and then use your QR code reader to find out more about:
- Jamie Elliot
- Heidelberg Warriors United
- Steve Motlop
- Justice Crew
Selecting a video
Creating a QR code
Visit QR Stuff http://www.qrstuff.com/
Create a QR code for your video
Save your QR code to your camera roll
Creating an Animal Picture
- Use our Art supplies to create a 2D A4 image of your animal
Finalising your Poster
- Use PicCollage to create:
- A text box with your name and grade
- A text box with a phrase designed to encourage people to scan your QR code
- Your QR code
- Arrange your items in the same positions you intend to use them on your poster. That way you can get a good idea of the size they will print out.
- Make sure the background of your PicCollage is white
- Print out your PicCollage and attach the text elements
- Back your final poster with complimentary coloured cover paper
Scanning the Posters
Use i-nigma to scan the QR codes of posters that pique your interest.
Creating QR codes
This term we will be using QRStuff to create our QR codes.
Please download the free i-nigma app to use for this unit of work.